Thursday, July 18
St. Silouan House of Hospitality - 9:30am to 2:30pm
Each Thursday, St Silouan continues the liturgical life of our community - gathering, praying, and sharing a meal together. Come and be connected to others, brothers and sisters in Christ. For those who cannot for one reason or another be present during this communal work of mercy, you can participate through your prayers, and if you are interested, please speak to Fr. Paul about offering food/or the cost of a meal in memorial of a loved one. If you'd like to stop by and grab a cup of coffee with Fr. Paul, by all means, please do!
Saturday, July 20
- Parenting towards the Kingdom - 3:30pm
The parish is inviting mothers and fathers young and old to swap and share their insights and experiences into how we can guide our children toward engaging with their faith, and deeping their love for the Lord and His Church. The ever talented Polina will be facilitating this round table discussion. Bring your questions, concerns, tips, and whatever else to this hopefully first of many thinking moments on how to best nature and support our kids on their walk with God.
- Vespers at 4:30
- Memorial service for all who would like to commemorate a departed loved one immediately following vespers
Please note that we generally do not do Pannikedas/Parastas/Memorials on Sundays as some churches do. But instead will be on the Third Saturday of each month after vespers.
Sunday, July 21
- Hours and Liturgy: 9:30am
- After liturgy this Sunday, our resident church designer, Nick Zigomanis will speak to the community about how we hope to reno' and beautify our space - building Phos (sunday school classrooms etc)
- If you would like to book a time with Fr. Paul, please send him an email.
- Save the date: Kissoon Family BBQ
Date: Saturday, August 17
Time: 2 pm
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Follow our Facebook feed which is updated regularly or contact us to join our weekly email list which has more detailed announcements